As of Monday, July 11th, due to limited staffing, the dock will be open Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 9-4 for donations. We appreciate your patience during this time and will return to full-time hours once staffing needs are met.
Good Samaritan’s Housing Navigation program will be hosting an online Renter’s Course via Zoom every Monday from 5:30-7:30 starting July 12th and running through August 30th to sign up click the Eventbrite link below!
wayForward App Is Here to Help!
The wayForward app can provide virtual support for behavioral and mental health needs. This digital coaching program provides on-demand access to self-guided programs including a personal assessment, text-based clinical coaching, and more than 500 short videos on various topics. It’s available to all employees as part of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
How to Access:
- Search for ‘wayForward’ in the app store and download it on your phone.
- Open app, click on GET STARTED and register as a NEW user.
- You will be asked for an employer ID. Please use Montana.
Click the link below for more information and get started today!
JOIN US TODAY AND TOMORROW FOR IMPORANT INFORMATION ON HOUSING IN MONTANA
This years conference will feature 6 main topics:
- renters, landlords, and eviction prevention
- homeownership solutions
- economic development approaches to housing affordability
- high impaction multi-family development
- messaging, communications, and funder relations
- state and local policy
Click the link below to see more information on the presentation and virtually attend