Happiness is a place of your own
The mission of the Housing Navigation Program is to provide members of the workforce with the tools and resources to be successful to secure housing. The way we do this is by collaborating and connecting community members to landlords, property management companies, and housing providers.
It is required that clients bring their Social Security Card and Identification Card/Driver’s License when arriving, otherwise the client won’t be seen that day and will have to reschedule.
What To Expect During An Appointment
- A release of information form will need to be signed for the navigator to use a database called Homeless MANAGEMENT INFORMATION System (HMIS) to keep track of client information.
- A form stating the Housing Navigation Program and services offered will need to be signed.
- A standard assessment will be done.
- A Housing Stability Plan will be created with next steps to take to get into housing.
- The Housing Navigator will refer clients to existing housing opportunities appropriate for them and other necessary housing resources.
- The Housing Navigator can refer clients to home buyer classes in the area and support services for clients interested in the home ownership process.
- The Housing Navigator will keep in touch with clients until they are suitably housed.
Housing Navigation Assistance
Additional assistance can be provided by the Housing Navigator on a case by case basis after a Housing Stability Plan has been made.
|Assistance||What is Required to Bring|
|Housing Application Fees||Vendors name, address of property, receipt of application fee or confirmation how much the fee is|
an entity of Good Samaritan
Our comprehensive list of locally available rentals and contact information.